Since its formation in 2004, COHPA has become a prominent figure within the OH sector; providing a voice for members and driving key advances. COHPA membership signifies a commitment to advancing the industry and with COHPA's Business Standards Regulations conveys your organisation's pledge to offer an efficient, customer led service.
- To promote occupational health to Government, Key national bodies and UK businesses in all sectors
- To be an information body for employers seeking to access effective occupational health
- To be a united and powerful voice representing the industry: offering every commercial OH provider a voice that is heard
- To run campaigns tackling issues that affect the industry; working together to advance the industry for all providers
- To be a forum for providers to progress occupational health
Our Aims & Objectives
Short Term : Confrontation and resolution of industry problems.
Long Term : Working towards best occupational health practice.